How can we help?
Our whole school training and support package is a game-changer. We give schools the framework to build a consistent and effective approach to the way everyone manages behaviour and builds relationships. We really, honestly, know how to achieve consistency.
This is the first thing we do. We’ll find out what’s going well and the areas you’re looking to improve. Schools are different; your catchment will be unique. We’ll tailor our approach to your circumstances to help ensure success.
We build on good practice
Great practice will already be going on at your at school. We don’t dismantle stuff that’s working; we’ll help you build on it, spread it and embed it across the whole school. In our experience, all the strategies to manage behaviour effectively will already be going on in your school. We just make sure everyone is using all the great strategies, all the time.
“The Future Behaviour approach revolutionised behaviour in our school. Everyone who visits us comments on how calm, supportive and friendly our school is. The staff love the approach and, most importantly, our children do too!“
Richard Yates, Headteacher, West Drayton Primary School, Hillingdon
We don’t like vague. We loath wishy-washy. That’s why we’ll give you a day’s worth of real strategies that all your staff will be desperate to use the next day.
Find out more about our approach.
What we cover
- The secret to creating limits and building relationships – and the reasons why both are so essential
- A wide range of specific strategies for dealing calmly and assertively with behaviour, and for establishing the consistent approach necessary for success
- A range of effective strategies for ensuring that policy turns into practice
- Fun! Through a range of activities, we’ll look at how changing our own behaviour comes before changing the behaviour of other
- As well as Basic Behaviour, we’ll help you embed Academic Behaviours like Growth Mindset and other metacognitive approaches as well as positive school-wide Social Behaviours like Restorative Practice and other relationship building approaches
Our approach sets out to ensure the balance between support and limit-setting. In other words, we’ll help your staff nurture with structure.
The teachers we all liked at school were invariably really nice and really strict (by which we now mean consistent). This is our aim for our initial Tier 1 training – to create very nice and very consistent classroom practitioners.
Training for everyone
This training is not just for teaching staff. The training is most effective when learning assistants, lunchtime supervisors, administrators, volunteer helpers and even headteachers attend our training. It’s brilliant training and brilliant value.
It might be a cliché but we should never underestimate the power of “all singing from the same hymn sheet”.
Great value effectiveness
Our costs are as fair as our approach. And, we don’t just do a training day and leave you to it. Our tiered approach ensures you get exactly the support you need whether it’s 2 days or 20. (Please note: The minimum package we offer is 2 days. Anything less that this just won’t work. Sorry.)
We’ve got hundreds of strategies to share, all of which are explained within our over-arching philosophy, which is easy to understand and easy to implement. All of work is based on research, but it’s firmly grounded in decades of teaching and leadership experience.